Waste Services reminds residents of the following:
· Garbage, recycling and bulky item collection services will
be provided. All Curb It! collection services – except yard waste –
will be provided according to the regular schedule.
· Yard waste collection will resume on Monday, January 2.
· Extra garbage will collected until December 30. Extra
garbage outside the rollout cart must be bagged and placed beside (not
on top) of the cart.
· Christmas tree collection begins January 2. Residents can
place natural Christmas trees curbside for yard waste collection on
their scheduled collection day. Artificial trees must be scheduled
for bulky item collection. To schedule a bulky item collection, call
311 (704.336.7600) or schedule online at http://
curbit.charlottenc.gov. Before placing trees at the curb, please
remove all decorations. Residents living in multi-family communities
that are on the City's multi-family contract can call 311 to schedule
Christmas tree collection.
· Place items curbside no later than 6:30 a.m. on your
scheduled collection day. Garbage and recycling carts must be removed
from the curb by midnight that same day.
· Please recycle. For a list of items accepted in the Recycle
It! program and tips on how to properly prepare recyclables for
collection, call 311 or visit http://recycleit.charlottenc.gov.
For more information on all Curb It! services, call 311 or visit http://curbit.charlottenc.gov