Thursday, January 17, 2013
Curb It! MLK Holiday Collection Schedule
To ensure collection, residents are reminded to:
· Bag all garbage before placing it in the rollout cart. Do not overfill the cart.
· Remove food/liquid residue and lids from all recyclable containers before placing them in the recycling cart.
· Separate yard waste into piles small enough for one person to carry.
· Call 311 or visit http://curbit.charlottenc.gov to schedule bulky item collection.
· Place collection items curbside by 6:30 am on collection day. Please do not block the sidewalk.
· Remove garbage and recycling carts from the curb by midnight on collection day.
Residents can find additional item preparation information at http://curbit.charlottenc.gov.
Posted by Buck Lawrimore at 4:39 PM